Sunday, December 04, 2005

2 MORE WEEKS!!!

dang! this time here has literally flown by. i can't even believe i've been here since july! wow.

well..this past week has been intense. God is opening my eyes in so many areas and revealing Himself to me in deep deep places! it's crazy good!!! HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! i've also been sick, so put that in the mix of the crazy lifestyle, it's hard to keep going when all you need to do is sleep. but i'm thankfully getting better every day!

here are my plans as of now, they're definitely up for changes.
we graduate on Sunday, Dec. 18th. My mim is coming!!! yeah!!!! i'm so pumped to see you mim!!
then we're gonna head to duluth to drop off my stuff and then up to 'da U.P we go for christmas!!! i'm so excited to see my gpa and my doggies!!! i've been so dog deprived, it's horrible!! haha
then i'm back to duluth w/ big red to meet up w/ peeps and then come on right back to KC for the Onething Conference.
then, officially in duluth on Jan. 1st!! and i'm living w/ Lace and Jess!! i'm very pumped!!!!

my future plans are to begin looking for a job and raising support for Norway. I've really been feeling the call to go to Norway recently. i was living in turmoil for a few weeks here trying to figure out where to go next. But, my Father, HE is God, and He has done great things, and HE will continue to do great things!! i'm holding onto this!! things that are far far beyond my own abilities, specifically in the financial arena!

Our team is planning on leaving late July/early Aug. to begin language school in Norge. Wow, the more i think about it and talk about it, the more excited i get! thank you Lord for this opportunity.

this coming up week is our big 7 day Global Bridegroom Fast!!! our internship is really longing to go hard these last weeks, especially crying out for the up coming Onething Conference attendees and preachers!! i'm really pumped for this.

so...prayer requests:
  • for an excellent last 2 weeks, finish going strong and hard after the Lord, especially this week during our fast
  • for the transition period from IHOP back into the 'real world'
  • finances regarding Norway, as well as pieces falling into place for the team
  • Onething Conference!!!!!!!
i love you
a bushel and a peck
a bushel and a peck
and a hug around the neck!!!!

mucho love,
kel belle

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kell~
I'm excited that you are finaly coming back, although I know how much you are going to miss being there too! I wanted to tell/ask you if January 7th, it's a Saturday, will work okay to go dress shopping? Just let me know. I figured this was the best way to ask, since I can never reach you via phone! Good luck and lots of blessings for your last 2 weeks. I'm thinking of you often.
Love and Prayers, Becca

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger cara joy said...

This must be ol' roomie comment time. Kell belle- you used the name I gave you!! :) YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for the update.. I'm glad everything has been going so well for you (except being sick)
Have lotsa fun these last 2 weeks. CONGRATS!!
love,
Car car

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome Kell-Bell...I'm gonna miss you like a crazy person misses thorazine. That was way out of left field...but that's about where I'm at right now..my sinuses are flarin up so I put some clartin in an empty stomach. I'm a genius...ok time to cry out for Onething Conference yet again. thank you Jesus for this opportunity to stand in your sweet sweet counsel!
Don't forget me, Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home