Friday, September 30, 2005

hello too all my peeps!

i wanted to let you all know that i've been praying for you a lot. friends and family have really been on my heart for a few weeks now. i love hearing from you even though i'm becoming horrible at this whole blog thing. haha i still love your messages on here and on my phone!

well...it's the 1/2 way point! i can't believe it! i'm officially on break now! for only 5 days, but yahoooo!!!! i'm so excited to sleep in for once in my life! hehehe no curfew, no schedule! i don't know if that's good or bad for me??!?! haha it's a bit weird to not have everyone around every day, but it's a good time to rest and breath.

i'm sad to say that my digital camera broke. i have no idea how, i took it out of the case and the lense looked like it cracked. i was so bummed!! so...i'm going to try to bring it to best buy and see if they can do anything. but all that said, i can't post any more sweet action pictures. although i do have some awesome friends here that may let me download some of their pics. in that case, you can expect some pics of what i've been up to.

we had another relational wholeness seminar last saturday. it was once again, really really good. they're totally putting language to so many things that have happened and are happening in my life. it's amazing! i love being freed from so many things! take it to the cross even though it hurts and the pain comes back, it's in His hands now!!!

we also went to a baseball game last saturday. the royals vs. the braves! haha it was so great! here we are, cheering all loud 'cause we're actually out of our bubble for the 1st time in a while. we didn't know what do w/ ourselves! haha. we got on the jumbo-tron 'cause we were cheering so loudly! it was sweet! even though the royals sucked really bad and lost 11-4, it was a blast.

God's really been uprooting a lot of things from the past, and it's good! like i said in my last blog, He's been teaching me so much about the Cross and how everything leads back to it. taking my hurt and pain and bringing it to Him. realizing that Jesus died for me! then, and only then, when i get this revelation, can i truly worship freely 'cause He's for real set me free! WOW!!

keep me in your prayers! let me know how i can be lifting you up! luv ya like crazy!!!

peace out,
kel

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kell! Good to hear from you again. Sounds like things are still as awesome as ever! This weekend is fall retreat...we'll miss you tons but we will all be praying for you! It will be weird not having you freaking out about spiders while I'm trying to sleep! Anyway...I'll talk to you later!! Have a good weekend!

~Rebs~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home