Sunday, October 09, 2005

shalom!!
we've just gotten done w/ a weekend filled w/ fun. we attended the women in the prophetic conference w/ over 1000 women attending. it was really really good. i was awakened to many things w/in my life. Thank you Jesus!

it was great to hear some of the same scriptures preached on. it's so amazing how God is perfect in leading us deeper and deeper into Himself through His word, over and over and over again. i felt as if i was in a bit of a funk, but at the same time, it was God in His perfect leadership allowing me to feel the way i felt, to draw me closer to Himself. I'm feeling His burdens more and more and it's such a blessing and an amazing gift to know that our God loves to communicate w/ us. we're like little grasshoppers, for real, compared to Him, yet the turning of our hearts toward Him takes His very breath away. i don't even get this! that the God of the universe needs nothing, not even us, yet He desires us! WOW!!!

this is the time of refining and equipping i really feel. it's been overwealmingly great to allow God to do things in me that i'd never allow Him to do prior to coming here. i'm learning so much i don't know if i'm going to be able to contain it all in my peanut brain of mine. i praise the Lord for this opportunity to be changed by Him and the counseling of His Holy Spirit. also, to be around so many other passionate lovers of Jesus. there's something about it, it keeps you going, even when you don't think you can go on anymore! I'm seeing why God made community. it works! it brings out the worst and best that's w/in. and it's hard, but it's ohhhhh soooo rewarding!

i'm missing everyone like crazy. i can't wait to hear from you and SEE you!!!!

please keep praying for my destiny. now and after this internship. i'm feeling many things, so i really need the voice of the Lord to break in and give me discernment! also that God would provide financially for me! thank you so much!

much love. peace out.
keldog

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly-

Your in my prayers and thoughts all the time. I know you know it, keeping pressing and the voice will break through, more because God loves us so much than any action we can really take. I have so much faith, in what the Lord is doing over you, in you and around you. Your heart strives, not out of want to be seen by man, but by the Son of Man, and great things will be the fruit of what you have given up to be there. It may seem as if He gives you more than you deserve but you are His sole desire. Just as much as we want Psalm 27:4, He wants it more than we will ever realize. God Bless you, favored of My King.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kell~ I sent you some pictures via email... neon60@hotmail.com right?! Hopefully you get them!
Bec

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly!
I got your message, sorry I missed you, we were in Rochester for Light (Chi Alpha staff) all weekend. I am going to try to call you this afternoon though! I have been thinking of you lots and praying for you. I miss you and hope that you are doing well. Love you!
~Cortney :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home