Sunday, November 06, 2005

hey lo!!!

so...yeah, happy birthday joel! it's a little late i have to say, but it still counts.

i know, i know, i haven't written on here forever!!! i'm officially a bad blogger! haha well...i want everyone to know that i love you even more than ever, regardless if i'm really bad w/ communication!

God has been transforming me like no other! i have novels of what He's been doing in my heart. i really feel the call to go back to Duluth after the internship! thanks for all your prayers in regards to my decision. i think it's so funny how we can make our plans, but the Lord will determine our steps!!! i love leaning on this verse! i was actually thinking about possibly staying here in KC for a short time after the internship, but i love the leadership of Jesus!! He's so good!!! i've slowly, day by day been able to "mourn" the departure of this wonderful place! granted, i know i'm going to ball my eyes out whenever i leave, but i love that i'm feeling the release w/in my heart to "go". so yes....Duluth here i come in a month! and then...............
Norway here i come for a long time!!!! i really feel the call to the Norge country following my time here at IHOP! so...you all can be praying about this leap for me, that would be greatly appreciated!!!

i'm blown away w/ how fast this time here has gone by. i wouldn't have asked for it any other way. i've met the most amazing people who are genuinly going after the heart of God and encouraging me to go w/ them! i love AMY!!! she's been my best friend here for sure. what can i say, we have too much in common it's almost not funny. yes...we were both in girl scouts!! whoop whoop!!! i love how God places people in your life who have gone through similar things and you feel so closely knit w/ them! Thank you Jesus!!!!

i've been enjoying my classes A LOT!!! getting revelation of truly who Jesus is! dang!! i want the reality of this man on the cross. the One who died for all humanity to hit my heart, not just my head! what did He feel? wow! He's really blowing me away w/ who He is!! and i'm praying that He's doing the same w/ you!!

i have to jet, but i wanted everyone to know that i'm going strong. excited for this last month. and i'm pumped for what God's doing in you! let me know what He's showing you and doing in you!! can't wait to see ya'll!!! hehe

much love,
keldog

8 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keldog...

so a month later it's awesome to hear from you!! I'm glad that things are still going so well there and I know God still has a ton for you to learn in your last month so keep it up!!...also...when do you get done with everything down there??...if you need a ride home call me and let me know so i can plan a big trip down to KC to pick you up!! YEAH!! :) I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! :) ~rebs~

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kel...so never mind that last post...leah told me that your mom is coming to pick you up! talk to you soon...rebs

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

I hope that's right. Im pretty sure it is, about your mom and all. Heck yes.
Love you ;o)

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! Tried calling you today, but hopefully we can touch base this week. Much to talk about from your last post...I'm going crazy wanted to talk to you! You're coming back! And Norway????? Is this an answer to my prayer? :) We'll have to talk, so call me or I'll call you again! Love you lots and can't wait to talk.
Love,Cortney (Heerwald, Kenow, whatever!)

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Hey K-Dog,

Thanks for the shout out! Birthdays are the most sweetest thing. Bring on December, because I know your time is coming soon. YAY! You rock the HOP!

Word!

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly!
Sweetness! You're coming back to Duluth, here, don't you know- yaya sure. There's a little Duluth lingo to make you smile.

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was MaLeah that posted...sorry I forgot to sign my name!

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey again Kelly! When can we talk? I miss you and really want to talk to you soon! Your friend John Koeshall and his wife came last week :), we missed you but the potential teams were thinking of you. Norway is going to be so amazingly awesome, terrifying, exciting, and all that stuff. I hope you're coming because I can't imagine it without you...Hope everything is well where you are. Praying for you. Can't wait to talk to you and see you when you come home!
Love and hugs (I miss yours!)
Cortney :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home