Wednesday, August 17, 2005

hey ohhh!!!

well, some suprising things have happened to me in the past few days.

first, i found another ewww word. plentitude!!!! EWWWWW

second, we're digging deep into Song of Solomon this week. it's literally an INTENSIVE and i'm getting a whole new perspective of who i am and who God is to me. He's just really getting rid of all the things that i've placed in my life that hinder love and shaking literally all that can be shaken w/in me to make me fully His!! IT'S BLOWING ME AWAY!! also, we got this afternoon off 'cause our speaker's bday is today and he's getting sick. so that's such a blessing!

thirdly, a few days ago i felt led to try out once again to sing in the actual house. so on monday ben, alex, kaitlyn and i tried out. there were only like 10 people there, so i don' t know if that was more nerveracking or not. but anywho, it was just cool, 'cause afterwards i didn't care really how i did. i knew that i did my best(under pressure) and that's all i could do.

well, yesterday i got an email saying that i was accepted to sing in the house!!! whoop whoop!! i was blown away!!!!!! for sure taken off guard and really excited! and all i could say and think was, are you serious God?? haha THANK YOU JESUS! what a cool opportunity!

and fourthly, i got a little package from the mim, thanks mimmy, and there was an envelope in there from my landlords. totally forgetting that i would get my security deposit back, i opened it up and found a honkin check! i was like WHAT?!?!?! wow! praise the Lord.

haha so it's just been cool these past few days.

i have worship practice soon and then hopefully a most needed trip to wally world!

i hope everyone is doing well. thank you so much for writing me back and for your prayers!! it means more than you know!

be blessed and may God rock your socks off!!
keldoggio

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger David Andrew Gagne said...

Congratulations Kelly!

I knew you had it in you, just let it loose, unhinge, whatever, and use what God has given you! I can't wait to come visit and hear you in the house!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!?! KELLY!!!I totally just "WAHOO"ed out loud! This is completely amazing! I am so excited for you. Words cannot express. It's awesome to see, or hear, what God is doing in you. Im totally praying for you and can't wait to talk to you and hear more.
(PS check out my blog)

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Kelly,

You rock da house! Congrats my friend! See you on stage. Mew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home