Wednesday, August 10, 2005

yo yo yo,
this is just another quick hello.
i'm excited for tonight. we have our internship prayer meeting from 8-10. it should be really good!
i'm super duper excited as well to see pc, sally and the girls. it'll be great!

ohhh my goodness. let's all clap our hands and give a standing O!! i talked to Jordan finally today!!! praise the Lord. haha i'm thrilled that we were able to catch up.

i do have to say that last night was hard for me. i was looking at the collage that i made of pics of all you lovely people, and i got a bit overwealmed. w/ love yes, but w/ the fact that i don't get to see you all every day and that's hard. you don't realize how much people mean to you until you're not around them all the time.

i guess i'm discovering that God has placed me here to show me that HE IS MY FRIEND. that even amongst many people, i sometimes feel alone, and that's okay. He's shaping my heart to long for Him and only Him, and it's just in that weird, i don't know how to react state. not that i don't completely love everyone that's here, it's just different. it's ohhh so good, and yet ohh so hard.

He's for sure allowing all things that hinder me and get in the way of me loving Him to be taken away from me. wow. ouch. but yes!

haha, one more thing. i'm laughing 'cause for the 1st time since i've been here, i finally got the realization that i'm at the International House of Prayer! haha well...yeah...duh, but it just hit me. what i've been praying about doing and just trusting in God for, i'm doing it!! WOW!!! that's incredible. haha thanks for bearing w/ my AMAZING REVELATION!!!!

. hope to hear from you all soon.
let me know how you're all doing.
BE BLESSED!!

byebye,
kelly

3 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hunny bun. I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU! I know how you feel about the pics/friends thing. It hurts. I just wanted to cry cuz I love you all so much. And hey, I'm kinda experiencing it now too.

Praise God for inventing friends and for letting you live out this dream right now! How cool is that?! Once again big THANKYOU on all your lovely encouraging messages!

If you're ever in a bookstore, find Donald Miller's book Blue Like Jazz and read the chapter called Confession. Funny and amazing!

Sending you love and a big hug!
ciao babe,
Car car

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you! It is just so good to read about everything that you are doing.
Love ya always,
Jess

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Kelly,

I'm just sittin at work, I am listening to the Joel CD's. Oh my Lord, I really wish we could get down there to see ya, but it doesn't look like it is in God's plans. We are praying for ya, and fasting alongside you for your growth and for this great city of ours. Well keep it up sister, and God Bless you.
-Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home