Tuesday, August 09, 2005

hello!
just a quick hola. i'm just chillin in the prayer room before bed. i was up at an amazing time this morning, 5:45 AM!!! ouch! yeah, so i'm a wee bit loopy as of now.

today went really well. cleaned and chilled in the prayer room all day. what revelations God is throwing at me, and yet i haven't even begun to truly 'dig'. wow.

burn class was great tonight as usual. it was great to hear corey's driving force for us to have the word of God read us, instead of us governing over it. aka it's God's invitation to talk w/ us. He wants us to simply sit at His feet and listen, like Mary of Bethany. what an amazing realization.

Let the Word read me??? be still, and know that I am God Psalm 46:10

through these quiet encounters, we'll become more intimate w/ the Heart of God and truly know who He is. YES! this is what i need. and what i desire.

more on that later. i just have it resinating in me right now. i just wanted you all to know that God ruined me today. haha in a good way for those of you who were a little worried.

psalm 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him
HE IS NEAR!!!! the untangable God is NEAR??? why? HE wants to be near to us. His nearness= His love, His mercy, His grace, His desire to commune w/ us. YEAHHHHH... it's so crazy and it blows my mind, and yet this is just the beginning i know.

well, just a bit for you all to chew on w/ me! haha i thought it would be fun!
goodnight,
lots-o-love,
kel

2 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

WORD UP! That's good stuff Kel! I love hearing it. It is confirming many things that God is doing in me up here in Duluth. keep it coming! you are steppin on my toes!
Also I put up some pics on my blog from the camping trip. check them out when you get a chance. Aight? peace.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger David Andrew Gagne said...

In my foreign country, Bible reads you!

Kelly, I can't come to visit because of my friend's wedding... I'll just have to figure out some other time to come.

Maybe I'll surprise you... Muah-hah-hah-ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home