Monday, December 26, 2005

Hello all!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

i hope you all had a most splendid day today. i was very blessed to be w/ the fam. to eat some turkey and to open gifts. i loved being able to chill all day and talk to my extended fam on the phone all afternoon. it's been a while since i've seen/talked w/ all of them.

i do have to mention that the packers lost tonight. a very unhappy feeling flooded my house upon the pac losing, although i was indifferent in who i wanted to win. the gpa is an avid packer fan. i'm not sure if he'll still be after this season though?!?!

well...i'm off to duluth tomorrow in mid-afternoon. i have to get big red all packed up and head toward the freezing rain country!! yipee... Jesus, please keep me safe and on the road, AMEN!!

i'm getting really really really excited to go to the ONETHING conference back in KC. i'm praying that the roads will be clear for all of us going, especially in dreaded Iowa. "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!!!" i've loved being at home, but i'm feeling a bit restless and there really isn't anything to do way up here. i'm praying that God will dramatically change all of our lives this coming up week. i pray that He'll interupt our plans and change us from the inside out. even beginning w/ the drive down there!! Lord, have Your way in every way, that's what I say!!

so...once again, i hope you all had a most wonderful day! blessings! much love. call me!!

love ya,
kel belle

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

I agree with you 100% girl! About everything. You will have an incredible journey back to KC cause He watches over you! I am excited that you get to go to the conference! I wish I could be there! I agree about being home and it's just all crazy. I put my trust in God and Him alone cause He will never fail me! Amen! Have fun and let me know how you are doing! Peace......Rebekah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home