Thursday, July 14, 2005

yo yo yo. SHALOM!!!

i hope all is well w/ your souls! haha

the last few days have been great. i've gotten to know a lot more about all the interns that are here 'cause we've been sharing 10 minute testimonies. it's just been cool to see our group change just in the past 2 days. it's awesome to know people a little more and we're all getting more comfortable with eachother so that's a blessing.

today we've had all day off pretty much. just a few testimonies this morning and i've been in the prayer room all day. how awesome! i love it more and more everyday. it's so funny to think that when i'm not in here(prayer room) that i'm hungry for more and longing to be in here.

God just reveals more and more to me every moment that i'm in here. he's really working on past issues with me right now. why i am the way i am and getting rid of the lies that i've believed for so long. it's soooooo good!!!

today is one of the girl's bdays, so we're taking our dinner to go and going to IHOP's property where they have horses and all that jazz. i don't know much about it, but it'll be great i know.

rebs, i hope you're reading this, 'cause you'd be in heaven here, they play shane and shane ALL the time for worship. HAHA

i had team placement for worship teams yesterday. it was fun. we'll probably find out sometime soon what team we're on. i also am praying whether or not to audition to sing in the house. that'll be a stretch but also an AWESOME experience. so you can be praying for me about that. auditions are this coming up monday.

i best be on my way. so keep me updated w/how you're all doing.

much love,
kel

3 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

So you might pick up an accent down there, Eh? Maybe you will come back with a pretty sweet tan too ;o) Love you! I'll be praying for you too.

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Sounds like you are doing awesome. Well we missed you at Youth group last night. But let me tell you the church was so hot last night I thought I was going to faint. It must have been like 90 or soemething yesterday. I was putting ice in my hands to keep me cool.I was so excited when I woke up to hear a "cooler by the lake" weather report, never thought that would happen. Andrew is at Sonshine this weekend with some of the youth, so lucky so many awesome bands, but stinkin' hot there I am sure. Well hun keep praying for me, 2 new jobs (which I just love) but still managing my time and everything. Sorry I wrote so much, I like this blogger thing and I know you like long comments haha. ok talk to you soon

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I miss you so much! Shane and Shane all the time! That's awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home