Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i only have a few minutes, so here it is.
last night a bunch of us gave our testimonies. it was fun. we had to share an embarassing moment and yes, i told everyone that I peed my pants while sliding underneath cindy's car after attempting to irish dance!! haha

we shared more testimonies today from 10-12. lunch. now i'm chillin in the prayer room. from 2-4 we have team placement for worship teams. i'm kinda nervous, but it'll be fun i'm sure. pray for me!

i gotta go read now. so this is short and sweet. it's just hillarious to me that i actually have homework and I love reading for class. that's a first.

my first book is to read After God's Heart, by Mike Bickle. pretty funny 'cause i've already read 1/2 of it. it's good!

we start up w/ our 'normal' sched on monday the 18th. so i'll have to update ya'll (my southern drawl is coming out!! haha jk i won't adopt the accent i promise) with what a regular day looks like for me.

adios,
kel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home