Sunday, July 10, 2005

I'm back for just a bit.
I just wanted to post my address and all my contact info for you all!

Kelly Larson
3517 E. Red Bridge Rd
Kansas City, MO 64137

home# 816-763-4628
cell# 218-213-8150


I also wanted to let anyone who was thinking about visiting me that the special visitor weekends are August 19-21 and October 21-23.

These weekends people can stay with me if they want, but if you visit any other time you'll have to find your own place, but i could possibly get the sweet hook ups for you if you let me know.

thanks!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEL-DOG!!!!!

I miss you sooooo much! If you're ever in ho-town again let me know!! We definitely need a DBC reunion (dickie boat crew in case you forgot, hehe) Email or IM me sometime and let me know how you're doing: duschene@msu.edu or ya know my IM DoraLou22. Love ya girl, and I hope whatever you're doing now is making you super happy.

Love always,
Dora Lou :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home