Wednesday, July 13, 2005

what a day.
well today was another day of fasting and prayer. i'm pretty sure that'll be the norm around here. haha not that i didn't know that coming in.

the service this morning was for healing and it was amazing to see how many people gather together to see God move!

we also met with our COM groups today. it's my apt. and the one below us, so about 9/10 of us. it's like a bible study basically, i'm really excited for it.

HAHA my roomies and I got a Beta fish and named it Mr. Bickle. haha i laugh every time i say it.

I have about an hour break and then all the interns are getting together to share our testimonies. should be a blast.

keely- i hope all is well w/ the new job, it's keeping you busy and that no more boys hit on you! haha i'm praying for you.

leah-so...are we EVER going to talk? haha i love phone tag. CALL ME! let me know how i can pray for ya.

drew- thanks for the support. i'll for sure be praying for the sis.

i miss everyone a lot, but it's been great to be in semi-contact w/ people. i've only been here for about 4/5 days and it's HARD you guys!!! sometimes i sit back, and i'm like 6 MONTHS??? haha yet it's so incredible i can't put into words what's going on in the inside of me.

i took a bunch more of pics of my apt. so i'll put those up sometime here.

GOD BLESS!!!
keldog

6 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly!!!! I love you so much girl! I am so pumped for what God is going to do in you, I can sense it already. Although I am slightly jealous that you get to be there and I don't...yet :) You are going to be so blessed! Keep pluggin' away. Miss you tons my friend. I'll call ya lata. Peace out.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

kelly! i love reading all your posts. it sounds like you're having an fabulous time. thanks for the awesome note on my blog. it totally made my day. i'm praying for you, girl. God is going to do awesome things while you're down there. blessings! ang

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger David Andrew Gagne said...

Pray it big, Fast it big, Blog it big, eh?

"Pray... Jesus comes through in the clutch." - UCD

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

WORRRRD UP! So yes we are ever going to talk ;o) You know I miss you, Im jealous you're there and Im not, and I wish you were here. But I know that you are there and I am here for a reason. God knows what's up. NIce fish name- very appropriate.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

Just kidding. I think I know how this works... maybe... ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home