Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today was another most beautious day. i was able to stay up until 5am talking it up with Elle last night. what a 4th of July. let's just say that everyone should go to Walgreens at 4:30 in the morning, it's truly an eye opening experience.

i helped pastor nick reorganize his life today. he got a knew desk in hopes that i would stay. haha nice try PN.

i was continually lied to by several of my friends today, who so kindly planned a surprise going away party for me at Leah's. it was great! i seriously love my friends. they're the best EVER!!! i'm going to miss ya'll.

night games rock my socks off!!!

only a few more days in da'luth, it's kinda weird 'cause i'm constantly saying goodbye to peeps. i don't think that it'll really hit me until i'm actuall in kansas city and don't really know anyone. but it's all good. God will completely be with me and i'm really excited to meet new people.

i'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home