Wednesday, July 27, 2005

well...for the first time it's raining in KC.
i kinda like it though 'cause it's brought the temp down a lot.

umm...i don't really know where to begin. yesterday was one of the longest days of my life, but at the same time, it was so amazing. like every monday will be, burn class ruined me.

For the first hour we basically cry out to God. wow! i honestly can't really to put words what God is doing in me. He's continually putting truths within me and pushing out the lies. it's just so amazing to see these things coming out. the real focus of the class this week was from Jer 9:23-23.
"Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, let not the mighty man glory in his might, nor let the rich man glory in his riches; But let him who glories glory in this,
THAT HE UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWS ME,
That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth."

this just never stops bewildering me. that all God wants us to glory in is knowing Him. experiencing Him. WOW!!!

also the fact of what true worship is. have i been religious with the way that i'm connecting with God? in fact, am i even connecting with Him? am i singing and worshiping Him but yet my heart doesn't have the revelation of what i'm saying? ouch!! this is so good. especially 'cause i sometimes find myself just singing songs 'cause i know them. it's good!

i probably could write a book with all that He's doing. it's so good yet it's hard, but it's amazing too. it's just so cool to see how He's willing to take away all that gets in the way of His love for me.

here are some of the best things i've learned yet.
You will never enjoy God more than your revelation of God enjoying you in your weakness.
God likes us all the time, that's pretty hard to not respond to in liking Him back.
Declare war on any area of compromise in your life!!!! this is SO IMPORTANT!!!!
Until I have confidence in His love for me, i'll never truly behold His true beauty.

well...i gotta go listen to the history of ihop.
today was great! thanks for all your prayers they were for sure felt while i was in the prayer room today. every tuesday gets seeminly easier and more enjoyable. i wuv ya!

good bye my love,
kel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home