Saturday, December 15, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I'm staying in TRONDHEIM!!!

I've officially made the decision to stay, God willing. I'm really excited & looking forward to being here for at least another year!! Please pray that everything will fall into place. Takk. Takk

Christmas plans and then some...
*Jessica & I will be going to Elisabeth's home in Levanger for 1 week to celebrate. Great chance to once again experience a traditional norskie christmas! filled with excitement to relax & be with a family, although i'm sad that i can't be w/ my own!

*Then we're off to Germany from Dec. 26th-Jan. 4th
We'll be celebrating New Years in a castle with other missionaries and students for the All European Student Conference, put on by Students for Christ-Europe. Should be great fun!

Gotta love the streets of Trondheim during the holidays. So lovely!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful bday wishes! It was a great day!!
I put to use a cake mix the mom sent me from the U.S. Ahhh how i miss American cakes! hehe

Linn bought me these crazy antlers! Takk takk LC!

Linn, Karen Elise, Marlen & I

We ended the night w/ one of my newest fave movies, ELF!! HEHEHE I'm sad to say that i've not watched it until now, i'd really been missing out....
Thanks Jess!



3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger David Andrew Gagne said...

Well, it does make me sad in a selfish sort of way...

But this is awesome Kel, for real. I'm praying that God will really move through you in Trondheim. Pray for and expect big things!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Frøken Gjerde said...

KELLY! eg ville berre ønske deg ei god jul! :D håpa at du kosa deg i levanger! <3 u! stor klem fra linnie fence:P

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger anna murch said...

I am so happy that you're staying! Bless bless bless you, Kelly. I'm jealous :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home