Tuesday, April 25, 2006

hey all,

shalom! i love that word. so, yes, like usual, i'm slow w/ this whole blog thingy. i know that once i'm in norway, i'll be updating it a lot more. for real, i will!!! haha

well...let's see. what's been going on? i was able to go home fore easter! that was great to see the fam. and i brough leah w/ me. she's never been in michigan before so it was great watching her get all excited about the unknown territory.

i really missed my mom and gpa and my dogs. so it was splendid to hang w/ them. definitly didn't want to leave though.

i've been super busy with weddings. dan & elisa are getting married in 5 days!!! yipee!! i'm so pumped! 2 of my best friends getting married to eachother! woof! powerhouse! they're amazing, incredible people!
becca and jeff are hitchin it on june 3rd. and lace and josh on july 1st! DANG!!!!
i'm so blessed to have amazing Godly friends. you all rock!

also, jordan is gonna pop any time now! she's due may 9, so she has a few weeks. but i've been so moved by who God has made her to be. she's one of the most beautiful people i've ever met! I LOVE YOU JORGE!!

so...i'm getting a bit nervous to go to Norge, but excited as well, of course. all emotions have been coming to the surface lately. which is good, but it's been kinda hard. surrendering ALL to God. trusting Him with the unknown. trusting Him financially. trusting that He knows all and i don't! i'm such a planner and detailed person, that He's driving me crazy, i know on purpose. He's stretching me and making lean on Him. which i should be doing always, but sometimes i think i know better! HAHAHA that's a big laugh! He truly is the perfect leader.

our departure is pending as of now. hopefully the end of july or beginning of aug. that's our plan. we just need to pray that our visa forms come back w/in 1 month vs. 6 months.

i realized yesterday that i have a bizillion things to do, got a bit overwealmed, but God is so good. He filled me w/ His perfect peace today. He's so good! HE IS THE PROVIDER!!! I long to think of Him rightly, and i'm so gratefull that He's changing my screwed up views of who He is.
i can say who He is, but does my heart know what my lips say and my briain thinks?

i thank Him for all He's done thus far! I'm so thankful God! I can't even imagine where i'd be w/out YOU LORD!!!!! He is so faithful to complete and fulfill ALL of His promises and some! He is an extravagent lover!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

please keep me in your prayers. much love. be blessed.
keldoggio

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us hang with you yesterday, You are always an encouragement. Bless you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home