Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What's up ya'll....
okay, so i'm kinda getting a southern drawwwwl... no no!!! i swore i'd never do it, but yes, it comes out SOME times. i'm trying really hard not to pick it up, so you don't need to fret.

Well..it's been about a day and i haven't written. what is wrong w/ me??
j/k, it's been pretty hectic here and we've just started our new schedule. our 'real' sched.
so basically i'm going all day from 6am-11pm. it's nuts, but most of it's in the prayer room. and what would i be doing if we didn't have scheduled stuff? it's just so cool to see what you can do to praise God throughout your day instead of being lazy and only engaging yourself for 15 minutes a day. so 6 hours in the prayer room will be my norm basically. and "I'm SO EXCITED, i just can't hide it!!"

i tried out today for singing in the house. it was semi-nerveracking. we had to get up in front of all and sing a verse to the chords given. i did okay, not my best, but i'm thankful for the experience and will have chances every month to keep trying out. we'll find out later next week. no biggy.

thank you all so much for the support. i'm loving it! absolutly loving it! it really means a lot and helps my days go by. knowing that there are people thinking and praying for me really is impacting. so....SEND ME SNAIL MAIL!!! i command you to!! haha jk jk. but if you want me to feel cool, then you know what to do!! haha

tonight we have our 1st official class w/ corey russel for about 3 hrs. it'll be rockin' i'm sure, especially because the name of the class is 'BURN CLASS'.

God never ceases to reveal more and more of Himself to me every time i set foot in the prayer room, as well as throughout my day. He's really calling me to be close to Him and to know that i have an audience of One. Oh how i love what He's doing and am excited for what is to come. Please be praying that His word will come alive in my heart and that I'll truly realize the love that He has for me!

elisa- thanks so much for the card, it blessed me.
rebs- thanks for just being you! i love your support like i always say, and yeah, i'm taking care of your laptop. hehe
elle- thank you for the talks and for keeping the nasty words going! haha
drew- i hope you're feeling better. Get a job In JESUS' name!!!!
leah- where are you? i miss you my love!!!!
jordan- FEEL BETTER!!!!!! call me on thursday
keely in the house- ohh how i miss saying that! hope all is well w/ your job. keep me posted.
cara- are you out there!! i'll call you when i can.
lexi- i hope you're feeling better too. i'm needing a chat w/ you sooner than later.
mim- I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

i hope i didn't forget anyone, and if i did, please give me some grace, but i do love you all as you know and i'm praying for you daily. keep me posted.

peace out,
keldog

3 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger seeyaleah said...

It's so awesome to hear what's goin on down there and encourages me to seek more than "15 minutes" or really just to take more time to spend with Him. I wish we have the inspiration you have, but He's the same God and can do anything anywhere! I love you and miss you too! Grace and Peace, Sister!

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kel, I finally got a chance to come to the library and check out your blog. I'm missing you a lot and wish that you were here. Knowing that you are doing Gods work down in Kansas makes it all better though. I don't like the fact that I have to call you to talk and wish that you were in the room right next to me, or in the same room at that! Life has been crazy, but I will call you when I get the chance. I'm sending lots of prayers your way and wishing you the best with all that you are doing. Extend some butt cracks for me! Lots of love....

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger La Reina Loca said...

KELDAWG!!!!!!!!!
hey. I was so glad to talk to you last night...even if it was for a crappy reason and for, like, only 20 minutes.
I just miss hearing your cheery voice.
...I miss your scent, I miss your musk. after this is all over i think we should get an apartment together...

(anchorman quote, for old-time's sake.)

your picture is the background on my phone and the tagline is "PRAY!"
so everytime I open my phone, I will remember to pray for your prayer room day.

I am super ultra mega excited to talk on thurs.

until then, my love, faretheewell.
oh, and from the Princeton Dictionary:

GOUGE
n 1: an impression in a surface (as made by a blow) [syn: dent, nick] 2: and edge tool with a blade like a trough for cutting channels or grooves 3: the act of gouging v 1: force with the thumb; "gouge out his eyes" [syn: force out] 2: obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him" [syn: extort, squeeze, rack, wring] 3: make a groove in [syn: rout]

ICK!
luv-ya.
L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home