Wednesday, July 20, 2005

God is Everywhere!!

did that scare you?? i hope it did, 'cause it's been scarying me this past week. He sees all, knows all, and hears all. talk about fear of the Lord. haha it's been a nutso ride the past 24 hours.

last night i had burn class. let's just say that God blew me up instead of just 'burning' me. haha it was so amazing! i wish i could send you all the tape of it. i'm so excited because a lot of lies that i've believed for my whole life are being exposed and the truth is setting me free!

corey russell was challenging us with so many things.
who is God? really? who is he? what does he feel?
he was just laying it all out there. that God is going to rob us like a theif and put His true treasures within us this 6 months. wow man...

another thing that struck me was that because of things that have happened to all of us in our past, people wrongly shaping our views of who God is, we have wrong ideas of truly who HE REALLY IS. He is a God who cares, who knows, who sees, who has compassion, who feels, etc...

if any of you have ever heard the cd days of noah, well...let's just say that my burn class is like that every monday night for 3 hours for the whole 6 months! dang! i'm gonna be a changed woman! i'm really excited for what God has in store for our internship as a whole.

i just finished a most exciting day in the prayer room. every tuesday is a corporate meeting for the interns along w/ the ihop staff and others, so there were like 500 people here almost all day!!

i have a little break now and then we have a class from 7-10, listening to the history of ihop a 12 CD series done by Mike Bickle.

i could really use some prayer on Tuesdays!! so if anyone wants to 'pledge' that they'll pray for me xtra hard on tuesdays that would be greatly appreciated.
i fast every tuesday along w/ being in the prayer room continually from 8am-6pm. it's for sure rockin and i can already feel people's prayers helping me get by and i'm leaning on the Lord. it's so great!

i also really felt that we need to start hardcore praying for the overall church in Duluth. i have even a bigger burden now that i'm here and it's ruining me! haha in a good way. but can i ask for anyone/whoever to jump on w/ me for asking God to pour out His Spirit and truth in the churches of duluth, and that He'll bring unity? i know that our Father hears us, and desires for His children to ask Him for things! SO LET'S ASK FOR DULUTH!!!!!

Prayer Requests:
*Tuesdays!
* that i wouldn't be attacked, especially after God moves and changes my heart, i've been feeling really under attack w/ that
*that our internship will become unified and seek after God with all we have. that the hunger would only increase within us to truly find out who God is.

THANK YOU!!!!!
much love from the 'show me' state! haha whatever that means....

kelly

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel-

It's Mike, it is awesome to hear of your transformation as it happens, and do not worry I got your back on Tuesdays. Your heart for Duluth echos my own, and unity is the word of the day, so let it rain, that the grace of God will fill our hearts here in Duluth and not by our works and striving, but by our fellowship with the spirit will the unity rise into us and out of us flooding the pain of a city that is broken and looking for healing with the love of God the father shown to us by the Son.
I really wish I was down there with you, i feel the call even just reading your blogs. And if you get a chance, say 'hi' to the Big Guy for me (Not Bickel, haha, 'I Am') God Bless you!

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Hey girl, sounds like you're being transformed down there...let me tell you God has been doing a lot with me too with this new youth pastor job..seriously Kelly these kids are searching and at my first youth group about 80% of the students raised their hands after, saying they really want to be serious about God and take a leap of faith..so please pray for me I am in satan's territory at Northwood and he doesn't like it, but I really don't care haha...anyway I will be praying for you, especcially on tuesdays and also join with you in praying for Duluth Churches...take care hun!

love ya,
Keely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home