Sunday, September 10, 2006

some fun, yet random pics. trondheim is so fitting for my crazy personality, i've really met some amazing people who i adore!

Samuel(Ole & Annette's almost 2 yr. old) He's SOOO CUTE!
Brett & Cort:a romantic evening...& i was there too! haha. hanging out, being goofy!
Karen, Me, and Rebbecca making boller(sweet buns!)
Making cotton candy, i wonder if i feel better about consuming straight up sugar if it's in a fluffier form?
My artwork! highlighting Annette's hair, who's next?





1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keldog! I'm talking to you on Skype right now, yay!! You are teaching me Norwegian, sounds like a cow being born. I'm so happy to be talking to you! Hopefully I will get the Sun Country job then I can come visit you. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home