Monday, August 21, 2006

hei all!

sorry it's been a while since i've written last. i've been quite busy this last week. cort, brett and i officially finished our 3 week norsk class. it went well overall, yet our final test this past saturday, was pretty tricky. we had to write an essay in norsk and i thought that part was the easiest! haha

today, was literally the 1st day in a while that i was able to do whatever i wanted to do. it was great! i slept in to catch up on some sleep, journaled and read on our porch in the sun! so glorious. then i was picked up by Trond who took me to meet chuck, rebbecca, and karl-axel at the airport to pick up sally and emily. it was great to see them again! i was very excited for chuck to "re-unite" w/ sally, 'cause they haven't seen eachother for a whole month.

i'm excited to start really focusing on the campuses. to meet new people and to really seek God here in Trondheim. i'm excited for meetings w/ our team and to hear from the Lord.

the more we've been talking about the campuses, the more i long for people to know Him. to know the One and ONLY! to have a connection w/ the real and living God. the God who is above all and who truly loves us.
i long for more of a burden for this place and especially for the students and the campuses!

my prayers have been seemingly elementary, yet it's where my heart is at right now.

i want you God. i need you! what do YOU want? how are YOU feeling? help me to feel what you feel. to see w/ your eyes and not my own. help me to seek things of the spirit and not of the flesh! help me to love well. i need your grace. what do you want me to do? lead me, God. guide me Holy spirit, daily and show yourself to me. why can't i see you? feel you? hear you? help my heart let go of all i don't need. help me spend all my life on you God, on what is true, on what is real. my heart longs to long for you! OH GOD!!

i'm so thankful for His love! His NEVERending love! showing me what truly matters in this life! for leading me, protecting me, providing for me. He truly is THE ALMIGHTY! there is One who deserves all my love!

well...that's just a little picture of what's been going on in my life, head and heart!

bless you.

ha det,
kelly

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel! I was wondering what happened to you, then I remembered that you have this blog, and I was able to catch up on your first month of Norway! Let me be all cheeseball and say: you are inspirational. I'm SO glad to see that things are going so well for you so far.
I'm just gearing up for my last semester of school, and who knows what will happen after that--well, I do know one thing: Muirkat (ha) and I are still planning a little trek over to europe this spring, and scandinavia is at the top of my destination list.
I miss you! Love, Kate

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Hey KelDog!

I am praying for you and I hope to see you in the near future. Have a brilliant time in Norway! Oh yeah!

Go Team Intern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home