Monday, July 10, 2006

so...i know it's been a very very very long time since i've updated this. i'm sorry to all who check it frequently....aka...noone!!! hahaha

but if you're ever so bored and find yourself looking at this page, HI!!! yes i've been super busy and on top of that i don't have internet.

so...what have i been up to??

the latest in a nutshell. I'm living on my friend's futon only for 2 more weeks bc I'm then on a plane to Trondheim, Norway for 2 years! I'm getting perty pumped and it's for sure not sinking in YET!!

I've been in 3 weddings since the end of April. My dear loves Elisa, Becca and Lace! I love you all and am praying that you're staying sane whereever you may be!

I've also been raising financial and prayer support for the past 2 months. it's been altogether nothing that i'd ever EVER imagine myself doing, but it's so God's leading and timing. This time in my life has been the most stretching and by far the hardest, but it's also sooooo good. I can't even praise my God enough for how good and faithful He is.

so...i spent 2 weeks in Springfield, Missouri for missionary training. Simply put, getting prepared for the field. the ups and downs, the good and bad, the do's and don'ts of being a missionary. It was so amazing meeting everyone with a call of God to reach all the nations of this earth. I feel very blessed to be a part of this and so excited to see where God brings all of the friends i met there.

i've got so many amazing stories of how God has been providing for me, not w/out the pain and hardship of losing something prior, but, HE'S SOOOO GOOD!!!! truly there is pain in the offering, but I will ALWAYS PRAISE!!!

i'm trying to sit back and soak up my life in the states, for it will soon be much different and all that i cling to will be gone. what was once so familiar will no longer be there. and i'm praying and asking for prayer for myself as well as for cortney & brett and the haaviks, that we wouldn't be easily offended. that we'd learn to serve and love oneanother, especially during the hard times of transition. I pray that we'd grow even closer as a team and that God would protect us from any schemes of the enemy. Thank you for your prayers.

so in the meantime, i'm still chugging along, raising my monthly budget and praying that God will do a miracle. our plane leaves july 25th and I only have about 25% of my budget raised! He WILL come through! I trust in the Lord and will not lean on my own strength. For He is good and His love endures, even while support raising! HEHE

i love you all.
i hope to update w/ pics soon of my life the past few months. also w/ updates on Norway!

peace out my friends,

Keldog

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home