Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hva skjer da?(What's up??)
Here is just a little bit of what's been happening in my life. Lots-o-Fun!


OSLO!!!!!!
On our way back from Scotland, Jess & I stayed with Sigrid for a few nights in Oslo!
Good times. Good times.

Aweseome scultures



We're becoming Norsk!

I'm wearing Linn's national dress & Jess is
wearing a traditional Norwegian sweater. hehe



Me & Rebs @ the Fort




Glen & Alejandro!! Norwegian Idol Rocks!



LENA'S BDAY w/ cell group



HAPPY Chinese NEW YEAR!!!
We made homemade dumplings.

Iranian Night Thanks Haseba!!


Open Mic Night

We had a great crowd come out for our 1st (& not last) night of sharing creativity! It was great.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel
I've been to the place with all the sculptures of all the stages of life... it was my favorite part of my trip with my grandma in high school! I have TONS of pictures from there, and the one you have posted of the man and woman was on my desk at our house for the longest time! It's exciting to think that you and I have both been there, too bad it wasn't at the same time. I love you and miss you. Baby Appelquist says hi to Autie Kel.. see you in may hopefully!

Love yah Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home