Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Krakow, Poland


Thank you for all your prayers and support that have gotten me to this place in my life! I'm overwhelmed and filled with great joy to see the way God is moving in the midst of University students throughout Europe. This past weekend we had the opportunity to join with other staff members of SFC-Europe to pray and encourage one another in our ministries.

We went for a walk in the sentrum & found ourselves being a part
of a parade! Good fun in Poland!!

We were also able to go to Auschwitz, a very sobering & educational experience.













2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Frøken Gjerde said...

i read your blog!! :) love you! klem linn

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger anna murch said...

My heart hurts just looking at this...I wish I could have been there!

love you muchly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home