Saturday, March 03, 2007

we've been having a great time these past few weeks. especially enjoying our week of vacation from classes! here are some pics for ya.

brett w/ the german guys

don't ask...

the girls bowling

Nintendo!!! this is what happens when
you've been deprived for so long!
game faces

i wasn't very good, as you can see by the score!

saying goodbye to our beloved, Hilde!
I miss you already girl!!

hilde makes everyone HAPPY!!!

karen elise, hilde, me, cort

the lovely chicken we ate, then disected. hehe

cort is in love.

settle down boys, it's just a game of "spoons"

we went w/ skiing!

taking a rest.

tea from China! it was gooood.

FUN, eh?




4 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Hilde said...

Woohoo!! And you make me happy too my frrrrends! I do miss u, and it is scary that none of u guys will be around for my first day at work..
Jia you! Big hugs

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Nelly said...

Sisten! You are "IT". Check my blog for info.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Nelly said...

Hey babe! Greetings from Holland. Seems like you're having a blast up in the cold North. See you soon.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a poem for you...

you drive a car, but not that far
snow all over the place
your head out the window
right in your face.

fra meg.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home